Bee Juice Deck With Bee
Bee marked cards with a bee on the back have two color designs which is red deck and blue deck. Some players have reflected that why some marked playing cards have a good clear effect, the other have fuggy image?
The following I will explain this issue for you. Different playing cards have different effects after being processed. The color of the playing cards is one of the most important factors. The color of the back playing cards decides the marks of the playing cards. Red back of playing cards is easily to be marked, the effect generally is clear and good. However, blue playing cards is big problem and it is difficult to mark it. But for our company, we can mark the blue deck easily with a clear effect. We can mark the Bee playing cards with a bee on the back perfectly, no matter the red deck or the blue deck.
We would like to mark four small invisible ink marks on the four corners or big middle marks of the backside red trick Bee cards. Because red marked deck is easily to be marked. For the blue trick deck, we usually choose to mark it with a clear big middle luminous mark.
So you can according the color of your playing cards to choose the marks when you purchasing marked cards. All the juice marked Bee decks are marked by printing the clear invisible ink marks.
Size: Poker Size
Index: Regular Index
Colors: Red and Blue
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Franz2018-12-14 08:38:52IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: Hello, I would like to know the price of the contact lenses. Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent you a email to you about the details, please check and reply. Thanks
- Name: Lily2018-11-26 11:11:08IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: How much price power bank scanner
- Reply: Thank you for your inquiry about power bank scanner, we have sent a e-mail to you for the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Jennifer Harding2018-10-28 01:46:18IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: Interested in infrared contact lenses for green eyes. Price please?
- Reply: Hi, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about contact lenses at first, i have sent a message to your Email to you, please check and replay.