How To Mark Cards With An Invisible Luminous Pen
An invisible luminous ink kit for marking contact lenses marked cards was rolled out in our company. This kind of poker luminous ink kit for marking cards include the cards marking ink pen and red filtered film for testing the luminous ink marks you made on the back of marked poker cards whether does work clearly.
How to make luminous ink marks on the back of poker cards with an invisible ink pen?
The magic invisible ink pen can mark both paper playing cards and plastic poker cards. You can make any marks you like on the playing cards. However, you need to be informed that marking ultimate marked deck red bicycle cards for infrared contact lenses by yourself are better than marking blue Bicycle cards by you with invisible ink marker. The reason is that the invisible ink marks on the back of blue cards are hard to be distinguished.
With our cards tricks invisible ink pen, just write the marks on the back of cards. After the ink dry, you can use them in the poker games. In order to enjoy more fun in the poker games, do not forget to wear luminous ink contact lenses or infrared glasses.
Color: Green,Yellow, Black, Blue, Red, Pink and Purple
Application: Magic, Marking Cards
Teaching Mode: Video Instruction and Use Manual
Write To Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Franz2018-12-14 08:38:52IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: Hello, I would like to know the price of the contact lenses. Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent you a email to you about the details, please check and reply. Thanks
- Name: Lily2018-11-26 11:11:08IP: 126.96.36.199
- Content: How much price power bank scanner
- Reply: Thank you for your inquiry about power bank scanner, we have sent a e-mail to you for the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Jennifer Harding2018-10-28 01:46:18IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: Interested in infrared contact lenses for green eyes. Price please?
- Reply: Hi, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about contact lenses at first, i have sent a message to your Email to you, please check and replay.