Modiano WSOP Marked Playing Cards
Modiano cards are the official playing cards of the World Series of Poker Europe. Modiano World Series Of Poker playing cards are one of the best seller of Modiano series.
Modiano WSOP has the red deck and black deck. These decks of cards are jumbo index and poker size. However, the bridge sized and regular index are more popular with American. Modiano cards are extremely durable. Generally speaking, we mark a big middle invisible ink font backside Modiano WSOP poker cards or four small luminous juice ink fonts hidden the back of Modiano WSOP playing cards. All of theses markings could be seen by wearing marked cards invisible ink contact lenses or UV/IR poker glasses. For cheating game, Modiano WSOP marked cards is a really nice choice.
Modiano cards are thicker and heavier than other plastic playing cards in the market. Its thicker and heavier enables Modiano playing cards to retain its shape and character better. Its material is used with the high grade plastic.
If you have used Modiano cards in the game before, you must know the texture of Modiano cards is very different from other 100% plastic cards, it is unlike other cards that are very smooth. It is matte texture, which will make you easier to handle and shuffle the cards.
Size: Poker Size
Index: Jumbo Index
Colors: Red and Black
Material: 100% Plastic
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Clark2021-06-03 11:57:04IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: Good Morning Providing Premium sunglasses only $19.99 for the next 24 Hours ONLY. 60% OFF today with free worldwide shipping. Get Yours: trendshades.online Have a great time, Clark Contact Us - Cards Marking
- Name: nem2988677flebno2021-05-30 13:00:43IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: mps2988677utr y16ik9O k8F6 EtvG7xB
- Name: Magdalena2021-05-28 08:39:44IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: Morning CAREDOGBEST™ - Personalized Dog Harness. All sizes from XS to XXL. Easy ON/OFF in just 2 seconds. LIFETIME WARRANTY. Click here: caredogbest.online Thanks and Best Regards, Magdalena Contact Us - Cards Marking