3D Wall Painting Marked Infrared Playing Cards Camera
3D painting is not only can decorate your room, offering the visual enjoyment, but also can help you win in the poker game. How does it help you win your game? Let me take an example with 3D wall painting.
You can choose the 3D wall painting you like which set a IR zoom cheating cards lens inside it. It has no difference with the normal wall painting which arouses little attention of other players. The shell of the picture is made of special material so that the luminous marked cards camera can see through IR invisible ink marks.
As for the IR marked cards lens, it is used with IR marks playing cards and monitoring machine. If you work with your friend, then one of you can watch the monitoring video and tell the other one what playing cards on the poker table by interphone and eavesdrop earpiece.
This 3D wall painting infrared zoom lens has many advantages. For example, you can hand it on any room you like. It is really easy to take with. And you can change the focal length so that you no need to worry about the monitoring distance any more.
Scanning Distance: About 2m
Scanning Area: About 15-30cm
Battery life: 4 hours
Application: Poker Games
Write To Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Jennifer Harding2018-10-28 01:46:18IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: Interested in infrared contact lenses for green eyes. Price please?
- Reply: Hi, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about contact lenses at first, i have sent a message to your Email to you, please check and replay.
- Name: Louvenia Darosa2018-10-17 22:23:59IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: Hello, interested the contact lenses for brown eyes and Modiano marked cards, price?
- Reply: Hello, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about Modiano cards and contact lenses, we have sent you a Email to you, please check and reply.
- Name: Pritam2018-10-15 15:31:11IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: I'm interested in the contract lens
- Reply: Friend, about the details, we already sent the message to your Whatsapp. Please check and reply, thanks