Wrist Watch Poker Reader For Barcode Marked Decks
If you enjoy the exciting feeling and you also want to score a success in poker game, we can help you by this wristwatch marked deck inspector.
Take actual use into consideration, we set up the marked cards lens into the mechanical watches. Therefore, the wristwatch can not only scan the barcode marked poker in cards games, but also can tell you the time accurately. However, the battery in this mechanical watch poker camera can support about 3 hours for the small space. You do not need to worry about this, because we have the spare batteries for you enjoying the games comfortably.
As like others poker barcode reader, this wristwatch marked cards scanner is needed to use with poker analyzers and mini bugging earpiece. And have one thing you should keep in mind that the poker analyzer system cannot put far away from this poker scanning camera, because the signal receiver cannot accept the scanning data successfully if the distance is too faraway.
With this wristwatch marked deck camera, you can beat others in the poker game easily and know the poker results in advance.
Scanning Distance: About 50cm
Scanning Width: About 10cm
Battery life: 2 hours
Application: Poker Games
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Jennifer Harding2018-10-28 01:46:18IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: Interested in infrared contact lenses for green eyes. Price please?
- Reply: Hi, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about contact lenses at first, i have sent a message to your Email to you, please check and replay.
- Name: Louvenia Darosa2018-10-17 22:23:59IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: Hello, interested the contact lenses for brown eyes and Modiano marked cards, price?
- Reply: Hello, friend. Thank you for your enquiry about Modiano cards and contact lenses, we have sent you a Email to you, please check and reply.
- Name: Pritam2018-10-15 15:31:11IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: I'm interested in the contract lens
- Reply: Friend, about the details, we already sent the message to your Whatsapp. Please check and reply, thanks